Ramada Hotels is coming up for the first time in Residential Realty after lots of success in Hospitality segment, with a new residential project in sector 102, Gurgaon. The project is strategically located on the Dwarka Expressway (150 Mtr Wide), there by ensuring greater connectivity of the project site with other major locations of Gurgaon and Delhi/NCR. In vicinity to this project; there are other luxury apartments being developed by major real estate players like BPTP; Emaar MGF; Adani to name a few. This new project slated by the company is offering the 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats in 5 Acres of land, the project offers you the contemporary Indian lifestyle; you can enjoy the living facilities with good & peaceful Atmosphere with power backup and lift .
The Department of Town and Country planning (DTCP), Haryana has issued Nani Resorts and Floriculture Private Limited (Developer) a license under the Affordable Housing Policy 2013. The details are as under:
File ID : LC-2983A (Link to DTCP Government of Haryana Website)
Year : 2014
License Number : 11
Date : 10/06/2014
* Total land Area 5 Acres on Existing ready 75 mts wide road on Dwarka Expressway (150 Mtrs Wide)
* 15 Minutes drive from Airport.
* 8 km distance from proposed Diplomatic Enclave
* 400 mts distance from Proposed Metro Line
* 10 Minutes drive from Sultanpur Bird Century
* Adjoining proposed Dwarka Jaipur Expressway
* 8 km distance from AIIMS
* 800 Acres Green Area opposite this site
* Club House for social gatherings and Power Networking.
* Sports Courts for your sporting Indulgence.
* Gymnasiums to tone you up and shape you stay on top of your game.
* Natural Green Gardens for you to feel minty fresh.
* Jogging Tracks to have a healthy Lifestyle.
RAMADA Affordable Homes “aalayas” – Price List
|TYPE 1 (2BHK)||196||534.75||61.35||2169675||108483.75||433935|
RAMADA Affordable Homes “aalayas” – Payment Plans
Time of Payment Percentage of the Total Price Payable
At the time of submission of the Application for allotment 5% of the Total Price
Within fifteen days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 20% of the Total Price
Within six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price
Within twelve month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price
Within eighteen month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price
Within twenty four month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price
Within thirty month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price
Within thirty-six month from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter 12.5% of the Total Price