Construction Already Started.
Possession- 2019 Last quarter
GLS Infratech launching new 2 BHK Apartments -Arawali Homes in Sector 4 Sohna Affordable Housing Policy 2013. Arawali Homes. It is considered under the Huda Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business center point of Sohna Gurgaon. Sector 4 is one of the new areas around the Sohna and Gurgaon Road, that are a piece of Sohna Master Plan 2031, Sohna expert arrangement looked as Gurgaon Extension which officially joined with Sohna Road and an alternate proposed 60 Mtr Wide Sector Road, which specifically interface with Golf Course Extension Road and an alternate Proposed Metro Station.
Licence Details :
Licence No. 110 Dated 14/08/2014
Building Plan Sanction ZP-1010/AD(RA)/2014/23520 DATED 01.10.2014
Environmental Clearance SEIAA/HR/2016/255 Dated 12.04.2016
Apartment Type and Area
- 2 BHK Unit Type 1 (Carpet Area – 467 Sq Ft, Balcony Area – 100 Sq Ft | Cost of Flat – Rs. 17,31,200/- | Booking Amount – Rs. 86,560/-)
Proposed 60 mtr Sector Road approx 8 km.
Proposed Metro Corridor / Station
Key Distances :
IGI Airport – 40 Mins Drive
Huda City Center – 20 Mins Drive
Rajiv Chowk – 18 Mins Drive
IFFCO Chowk – 22 Mins Drive
Golf Course Road – 20 Mins Drive
Aravalis in The Backdrop
Schools (Ryan/GD Goenka/ K.R. Mangalam Pathways/DPS) – 5 To 10 Mins Drive
Medanta Medicity – 20 Mins Drive
Living/Dining Flooring : Tiles
Bedrooms Flooring : Tiles
Wall Finish : Oil Bound Distemper
Toilets Wall Finish : Up to 5 Feet Tiles and Oil Bound Distemper in other area
Flooring : Tiles
Kitchen Flooring & Dado : Tiles
Platform : Marble/Granite
Wall Finish : Tiles up to 5 Feet above counter and Oil Bound Distemper in other area
Others : Single Bowl Stainless Sink with Drain Board
Balcony Flooring : Anti-Skid Tiles
Railings : MS Steel
Ceiling : Oil Based Distemper
Window : UPVC Windows
Main Door : Painted Hardwood Frame with Moulded Skin Door
Internal Door : Painted Hardwood Frame with Moulded Skin Door
Chinaware : Parryware or equivalent
C. P Fittings : Modern and Elegant
Electrical : Use of ISE marked products for Wirings, Switches and Circuits
Security : Gated Complex
Gov. Payment Plan:
|Time of Payment||Percentage of total amount payable||2 BHK
(567 Sq. Ft.)
|At the time of submission of the Application for Allotment||5% of the total price||86,560|
|Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the total price||3,46,240|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
Terms & Conditions :
- All payments to be made through account payee cheques/ demand drafts drawn in favour of “M/s GLS lnfratech Private Limited“, payable at Gurgaon.
- Payment subject to realization of cheque / demand draft.
- Stamp duty, registrations charges, legal expenses and other miscellaneous charges shall be separately borne and paid by the Applicant, as applicable at the time of registration of the sale deed.
- Government taxes and levies like service tax, VAT, Cess etc., as applicable from time to time will be extra.
- In case of any levy of EDC (including as revised from time to time) or imposition of IDC or other charges or levies that were not applicable at the time of making the application for allotment but became subsequently applicable, such EDC or IDC or other charges shall be applicable to and be paid by the allottee(s) on a pro-rata basis, the amount for which shall be calculated by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions mentioned here are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the Applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms & conditions, please refer to the Application Form and the Apartment Buyer’s Agreement.